Friday, September 29, 2006

In Paris...

Finally I' m in Paris looking for an appartement, I' ve started my job, it' s fine and all. I finished this weeks work, so I decided to continue my own programming project. It' s basically a small tool that connects to MSN Spaces, gets the list of updated sites then goes in all these sites and grabs some photos and shows it to you. So, if you like see a sexy girl among these photos you can go to her space, see more photos, etc. I' m thinking of expanding the idea into building a database, and making the program run as a background process all the time without interfering with other programs. When I finish it I' ll try to put it here so you can have a try :)

So what about Paris?

It is beautiful, the people are not that hard to cope with, not for me anyway, being from a french high school and university I am used to their ways. I still can' t beleive I suck at french though... Ah there is one more thing, my office is crowded with Turkish people so I' m not really speaking french here. But in the evenings I try to meet as many french people and talk to them. French girls are usually really beautiful and intelligent, so no problems there...

I' m having a difficult time trying to go to sleep lately, I don' t know why. Maybe it' s the excessive amount of coffee I' m drinking, and I really never drink coffee normally.

This is all for the time being,